View Single Post
Old 11.27.2018, 12:46 AM   #107
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Eugene Felikson
What was the fullerene board? That must've preceded me.

Adam was early 20's when I was heavily active here. I think emmah was about my age... that was Hayden's friend - right? I was 17 when I joined. 27 now. Derek was younger than me... he might've been the 14 y.o. I don't remember n'ik's age, just the absolute terror he would ensue on everyone here. I remember him, Derek, ASP, and I all donning KoRn avatars for a short while hahaha. Just pure chaos. He went heavy after sway in particular. My user notes are still flooded by some very odd images left behind by n'ik... too bad he was banned. Dude had some serious struggles w/ depression and excluding him from SYG probably didn't help.

But yeah, I love seeing new blood here (whatup choc eclaire). Half the reason I kept leaving was because the board felt so dead. I know for dudes like Noise, it's the same issue.

I still wonder where some members went: Derek, knox, floatingslowly, porky, etc. Hell, looks like even SuchFriends and Dead-Air eventually took off - they were SYG staples.

It all feels like a fever dream now.

know still be makin' music with Hangin' Freud. floslo is on insta...so...that's nice.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|