View Single Post
Old 01.16.2011, 10:17 PM   #24
ann ashtray
expwy. to yr skull

ann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ploesj
you mean that it proves that the god some religions believe in doesn't exist, the religions that say that homosexuality is a sin/is not true/has something to do with satan.

if there is a god, he might just be ok with gays, but the religious guys just don't know that yet. woops.

I'm more or less with what Anngella said.

If there is a God, I highly doubt he/she/IT is even aware of homosexuality. I doubt it's aware of heterosexuality. I doubt it's aware of it's own existence.

No possible way in my mind could it be a single entity. If anything, god is everything....and even that is a big if, and it still depends greatly on how one chooses to look at it (and it's all a choice). I have little patience discussing God with anyone that claims to know for a fact he/she/IT is out there. No one does. Those that do claim to know he exists are a burden to the advancement of humanity. They always have been, and the history books have proven this time and time and time again.

Personally, I don't believe in god. Especially a god that believes in me or anyone/anything else. It just gets to a point to where it's a waste of time even considering it to be a possibility.