View Single Post
Old 08.18.2009, 12:38 AM   #7707
viewtiful_alan
invito al cielo

viewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's asses
I fucking loved it Delfinus

As for me, I started Elephant... I had to stop, I couldnt' take all the monotonous long walks in one sitting. Gus van Sant needs some damn restraint. I mean at first it was a powerful technique that put me in the characters' shoes.. but when its the whole movie its just tiresome. Not to mention TOO much of the stuff going on in the movie is just mundane. I realize, and appreciate, that things arent' always exciting, and the movie strives for realism. But dammit, it gets old combined with the repetive approach van sant uses here. Actually I havent' been able to watch any of his movies in oen sitting... so over indulgent.

Only reason I'm gonna finish it is because I generally try to finish every movie I watch.

viewtiful_alan is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|