View Single Post
Old 08.13.2009, 03:28 PM   #10
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by notyourfiend
i live in charles village which is a cute neighborhood in walking distance from a lot of relatively rad diy stuff.

i like the fact that i can go to shows and events here without mountains of cocaine popping up everywhere (not that i really judge...but at a point it get old and obnoxious...) i also enjoy how art seems to be a bit more accessible to the general public (as in stuff such as artscape.)

plus, paying dirt cheep prices for rent also boosts my spirit... ya dig?

and yeah....essex...i dont blame you.

i was in towson for 4 years (3 of which were without a car...and there was one year i didn't have any friend with a car...) which, although not as bad, was still soul-sucking...

yeah, i know what you're talking about. do you know the music store called Sound Garden in Fells Point? hell, I spent DAYS in that store, they used to have these comfy chairs where you just sat down, put a record on and just listened to the music as long as you wanted, without anyone bothering you.
good times.

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|