View Single Post
Old 04.16.2016, 03:12 AM   #37
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
As usual, you`re wrong soup. Reunions can be great. If I hadnīt seen Stooges with Asheton brothers and Sabbath with original line-up in the middle of 2000, I would have missed one of the greatest gigs in my life (yes, you "forever young admirers" say "nooooo, they couldnīt have been as great as the seventies" well I donīt have nothing to compare, itīs always different to watch some old clip from youtube than be in the real live concert). And as we all know, relations in both bands werenīt not very warm in the seventies at least all the time, still they played 100% gigs in the 2000.

I just watched those SY basement live recordings, thatīs made after RR. Thurston & Kimīs marriage were already in ruins then. I donīt believe they watch themselves at all in those sessions. Still music sounds just great! Of course it sounds different than eighties or nineties, but there are that Sonic magick I need. I believe between those four members are so big musical connection that it can go over their personal relations.

Soup, if the reunion will happen, you can stay your cellar and continue writing your negative posts into SYG. You donīt have to go to the concert, but you can let others enjoy it.

I know replying you is just a waste of time, because youīre negative, selfish idiot. Just wanted to say SY reunion can be great. At least I believe it would be my dream come true. But, as I have said, if SY will never reunite, my life goes on.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|