View Single Post
Old 07.29.2010, 04:52 PM   #62
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
I thought I'd ask what you folks thought about the Virgin Mary and what she means/signifies to y'all (since it is Virgin Mary Mother of God commemoration day)

To those of the Protestant tradition, she can be a nobody and border on a demonic goddess

To those of the Orthodox/Catholic tradition she is the mother of us all

to those atheists/agnostics perhaps she is nothing at all but a fairy tale..

I have always enjoyed the many perspectives expressed and explained and discussed in other religious/cultural threads in the past such as necklaces/crosses/amulets etc, or Protestant/Catholic/or Orthodox? and my Haile Selassie threads..

go.

Well i am of the Catholic Tradition, legally speaking my name is in the official Catholic register in the London Borough of Hounslow

The Virgin Mary has always been as meaningless as can be, her virginity says nothing about Jesus' words, and if she were a whore, would the teachings be rendered corrupot/dead?
Anyway, virginity is fine if it belongs to you, but when virginity belongs to EVERYONE, then i get uneasy

the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|