View Single Post
Old 04.24.2009, 12:14 PM   #15368
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
BEEN TOLD YOU ARE TOO BIG TO GET A GOOD BLOW JOB? HOW ABOUT A GUMJOB! - m4m - 51 (Mt Pleasant/Providence)

If you have been told you are too big or thick or the head is too big to get a good blow job maybe I can help. I will give you a blow job that will make your eyes roll to the back of your head when you shoot and if you are real large ( MAGNUM XL) wearer let me take out my teeth and give you the best gumjob of your life. One of life's greatest pleasures so if you have dreamed of getting one now is your chance. No reciprocation of any kind wanted, just service you. All masculine types will be serviced and in the long run masculinity is more important than size. Beards and big arms makes my knees weak and my mouth drool. Photo of cock or body appreciated, no games no $$$ and complete discretion assured for you attached types, would prefer an on going situation for the summer. I can host any day after working hours, friday afternoons and anytime day or night on weekends. I am fifty one, five feet nine inches, blond/blue/mustache and been told I have a very talented tongue and velvet mouth so why not stop by for service and judge for yourself. Might travel for the right masculine man or extra-ordinary cock. Any big tops out there need service?

tempted to call this one:

GREAT HANDS - 21 (decatur)
Reply to: pers-ntmr6-1137881401@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-04-24, 11:15AM EDT

hey guys im in the mood to wrap my soft hands around a thick pole,so if you are a generous guy who wants to enjoy a good handjob by a cute black female then email me back. You must send a pic in order to receive mine,and thats a must. You must be available and serious men only. so if you want to make this happen email me

I'M READYTO EAT SOME SWEET PUSSY RIGHT NOW - m4w - 36 (ATLANTA)

Reply to: pers-b3a2q-1137860546@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-04-24, 11:04AM EDT

This is for serious inquires only,i'm looking for a very serious woman that wants to recieve some special oral attention asap(i stress that ASAP).You must be D&D Free,sexy,spontaneous and i stress serious about meeting!I can host so if you're feeling this then here i am and trust me you wont be disappointed.So lets make this happen.I love thongs,g strings.I also love breast and thighs and a phat Ass,so if you got it let me take care of you right now!!!!!Please be trimmed or clean shaven.
As for me AA Male well endowed and highly tongue talented,5'7 170 med brwn complexion with an athletic build!!!!

By the way i wont be selfish to your clit!!!!!!!!!!!!

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|