View Single Post
Old 04.24.2009, 12:06 PM   #15363
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Love erotic mails and anal play - w4m - 33
Reply to: pers-966387402@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2008-12-23, 11:58PM EST

Hi Dears I am Anna. I am a woman who enjoys erotic lines. I enjoy rubbing my clits and squeezing my tits while reading those mails. You can call this "cheap thrills" but I simply love it. Can anyone fulfil my desires?Also love to be fucked hard in all my holes, specially my tight anal.Love to see men cum and I swallow…I have once been with a girl and I love the feel of another woman's skin against mine, just as much as I do a man's.I?m very wet and love to be licked in both my pussy and ass. Oral sex is great to give and recive..
I love guys and women who are very imaginative and creative. One who can tell me his most ultimate desires.One who is willing to share his or hers most intimate thoughts.Only answer mail with photo.

Suck Show - m4w - 52 (Seekonk)
Reply to: pers-992826992@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2009-01-14, 2:39PM EST

Looking for women who like to watch men suck cock.

Dear Penthouse......... - m4w - 24 (Work)
Reply to: pers-992784970@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2009-01-14, 2:12PM EST

Ladies,
Want to hear about real sex experiences? Want to share some of yours?
Im not talking about bf/gf sex, Im talking about the stuff that happens that is so erotic, it embarrases you to think about....or excites you to no end...
I am alone, at my desk, remembering my high school and college years when sex was just sex.....
hit me up, im waiting

[JERKIN WHILE WORKIN]

Reply to: pers-997215233@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2009-01-17, 9:17PM CST

Married bi guy for use. Experienced at giving head, virgin ass but willing to lose virginity. very curious about water sport. 5'10", 195 lbs, broad firm build. Cannot host but can get a room.

I WANT A Load - m4m - 24 (Houston)
Reply to: pers-995383699@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2009-01-17, 9:03PM CST

Do you squirt a big messy jizz blast?

Cum pig wants it.
A hot throat to work it up and out.
Prefer you jerking it out when you're ready -- got thrust to get it deep into my open mouth?

Hung, big low hangers, shroom head, veins, days stored up in your balls, and leaking precum -- all pluses.

I'm tall, good looks, masculine, brn/grn, HIV- for same
Can host

hello, i am laying down for the night thinking about how i would lick the inside of ur thighs coming up to your pussy i would split ur pussy lips with my tongue as i push it inside of u, u feel me dragging it up and down while pushing it inside deeper... coming up to ur clit sucking ont it pulling it back inside my mouth rolling my tongue around ur clit while ur sucking mine..

Looking 4 a man 2 teach me the ropes, never had sex with a man only gave a bj.
U b ddf and around 12 inches,
me: 154# 5'11 with a 6cut
Pleas take advantage, and show me everything there is/ send pic or u will be deleted

looking for the guy who just needs to get rid of his load. no getting to know each other, going out, etc just hit it blow and go. don't want a nice guy or anything like that, the more of an asshole you are the better. not looking for anything long or drawn out...just 20-30 minutes of you doing what you gotta do to get off. im not the girl you run to when you want a night full of hot sex i am the girl you hit up when you need to get off quick...that's all. send me a message if you're who i am looking for.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|