View Single Post
Old 07.17.2015, 03:15 PM   #39417
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom
it's struck me as odd/funny that the community college here is named santa fe. had to re-read that once to disassociate. i like that about gainesville- the artsy scene here flies under the radar but there's a lot to love.

haven't tested out the mattress yet, but will when i get home. for $100 i might look into the thermarest.

have a date tonight with a guy i met in the library. he's a middle school teacher and quite lovely. wish me luck

santa fe makes a lot of money from art-- it's the 2nd biggest art market in america-- there are something like 60 galleries on canyon road. plus a lot of artists in the area. now this mostly isn't avant-garde shit but expensive paintings and sculptures for millionaires. also a lot of indian art-- ceramics, baskets, rugs, jewelry, etc. also LOTS of nonprofits. and environmental/new energy stuff.

if you might, check out the thermarest site right here: http://www.cascadedesigns.com/therm-...election-Guide

the 3 most comfy are the luxuryMAP, the mondo king, and the neo air dream. i don't like air tubes so the neo air dream is a no for me (but might work for you). mondo king seems the best, but hard to put away (you don't want to put it away in the daytime like we do, so this might be the best choice for you). the luxuryMAP i have tested and it is *DELICIOUS* and it rolls up faster than you can say "japan." it's also cheaper than the other two.

on the website (and amazon) check out the reviews by the people who use them on a daily basis. those are the key.

you can go to REI and test them in person-- they might not have all the right sizes/models but you can test the thing itself. at REI they might try to make you buy their own brand. i've tested it and it's decent, but not as good.

once you pick a model, buy it on amazon-- it's cheaper than the manufacturer list price.

the bedding is easy to outfit because it's small.

and yes! you and teachers ha ha ha... well, he's already lucky, and to you i wish that he's a good person.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|