View Single Post
Old 09.09.2009, 09:21 PM   #53
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
wal*yworld saves me $50 a week over the other nearby store.

sayin'-- i prefer costco tho. cheaper even than walrats, and decent food

Quote:
also, unless yr going to a "mom and pop", then there's a good chance that yr visiting another conglomerate-supercorp's storefront.

yeah, like target is some kind of benevolent entity or something, established by aliens for the benefit of hipsters alone. fuckit.

Quote:
Monday's wal*mart demographic: Screaming Kids, Interracial Couple with Ugly White Girl and Entire Asian Family. "Hooker" does not count because there was only one. "School Bus Yellow H2 Hummer" does, even though they were in the parking lot. I prefer Sundays, shortly after noon, with their high propensity for Hot Blonde After Workouts.

mang, i've been thru oklahoma, and it's strange, but i haven't reached this dimension yet. i'll make sure to stop by walrats next time i perchance go by.

on an unrelated note, i have noticed an increase in the number of luxury cars at the porking lot ever since the recession kicked. maybe that's where your "hot blondes" are coming from.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|