View Single Post
Old 06.04.2010, 02:29 PM   #38
DeadDiscoDildo
invito al cielo

DeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
Greece: Best hosts in the world, except Iranians and the Irish. Good drinkers, the right amount of shouting. Also, exceptionally beautiful. Especially Nefeli.

Italy: The most useless drinking culture imaginable. Will steal your girlfriend. Cunts, but not unlikeable in that.

Belgium: Every famous Frenchman is a Belgian. Essentially, it's the inverse of the Canadia-to-America relationship, in that the forgotten country is the better one.

England: Bastards. The best bastards in the world. Clearly.

You forgot Scottland and French Canadians....

but so far, nice! Because these are all of my ancestors, primarily the Greeks. 50% Greek, the rest is a mashup.

ha!

I tricked you into complimenting me, sort of, ya cunt!

Technically I'm American but I've felt I don't belong here for the longest time, Pheonix thought I was british ffs! ha
DeadDiscoDildo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|