View Single Post
Old 03.06.2018, 07:11 PM   #22204
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilduclo
wow, glad you guys aren't in the acad

I’m only taking nominations here.

Blade Runner deserves a nomination for Best Picture and director. The rest I can give up, but I’m sticking to that.

And if the suggestion of the acting being worthy of a nomination is what bothers you, then... again, “Within cells interlinked/within cells within cells.” Watch the first baseline reading scene, then watch the later one, back to back. There’s a deceptive amount of range in Gosling’s performance, and I’m not saying that because I’m a fanboy. I’d love to have a reason not to like the guy, but he won’t give me any.

Also if I were on the academy, you wouldn’t have to listen to me bitch, because I would not have let those assholes leave the room without simply putting BR and Villeneuve on the list. I would have “Twelve Angry Men”’d that shit.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|