View Single Post
Old 07.02.2006, 08:36 PM   #34
Daycare Nation
expwy. to yr skull

Daycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by paco
Dirty is clearly the place to start, as it's their most mainstream. Anything pre-Goo is a terrible idea, because the production is so bad that those records just sound horribly dated.

For me, I really dug "Kool Thing" when it was a single and all over "120 Minutes," but I didn't buy any SY until Dirty came out (got it on cassette, no less -- probably one of the last tapes I bought before switching to CDs). But I have a hard time listening to anything pre-Goo. It just sounds old and moldy to me.

I agree about the bad production and the mold...Dirty, or Rather Ripped, would be a good starting place. And yeah, Kool Thing was great!

That dragon ain't the love sweet love.
Daycare Nation is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|