View Single Post
Old 06.21.2010, 02:51 PM   #110
ni'k
invito al cielo

ni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's asses
it suits capitalism to pitch jesus as a commie.

SINCE THE FUCKING IDIOT DECIDED TO LET HIMSELF GET CRUCIFIED.

wtf. what kind of ego trip was he on? i'm the son of god? its all part of a plan? not the type of self image that pays off well in a "im about to be fucking crucified if i dont run away" situation.

be subservient, suffer. as long as you dont think about revolution. you are all guilty, he died for your sins. i know that makes no sense but just feel bad about it and set your limits no further than stupid self sacrifice. since jesus DIED and none of us are good enough to come close to what he did that must mean communism is impossible.

christians love him because they like to feel even the feel good altruism and basic moralisms of the worlds first self help guru is an ethical dimension too far for their sinful selves. no, better to just feel guilty and be as corrupt as you like, you can get forgiven anyway.
old sandals n' miracles was romes greatest ally.

(in the fictional world were any of it actually happened.)
ni'k is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|