Thread: Internet dating
View Single Post
Old 04.09.2006, 04:34 PM   #65
truncated
invito al cielo

truncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noumenal
For the record, I didn't completely get what he was trying to say either.

My understanding goes like this:

"The internet is great for trying to get away from any personality issues you might have that make it hard to deal with other people. But they inevitably come out when you post enough, like with Khchris. But give him a break and don't blast him because of his obvious shortcomings. Let him escape from them--it's the internet. And after all, aren't we all cunts when you think about it?"

How was that? I think that's pretty close.

I dunno, with "Before you post i'd advise to you keep an eye firmly on the edit button," I got the idea that was referring to me, and perhaps a need to curb myself more?

I don't mean to nitpick, I just hate when something goes over my head (no comments from the peanut gallery, thanks).
truncated is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|