View Single Post
Old 04.22.2008, 06:13 PM   #28
Lurker
invito al cielo

Lurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
no one said it did, what we are saying is that violence in video games played by children has a negative affect on such children. it is brutally obvious and right in front of yr face. no one has posed any kind of solution involving prohibition here, just the acceptance of the above fact, that violence in video games can have a negative affect on children. it doesn't seem that far-fetched to me, and further, what is all this talk about hunting?

what the fuck does killing animals for food in the wilderness have to do with shooting people in an imaginary street for their car? and further, what the fuck did kids in the city do then, if hunting is yr blanket statement for children's entertainment pre-video games.....

It was implied by Robinstig's post.

Yes, I understand what you are saying, now back it up with something called an "argument" or something called "evidence". Please don't post on this thread anymore if you are going to continually post variations of saying it's "obvious".

It's not "brutally obvious" (interesting choice of words). In fact the opposite as everyone on this thread who played violent games as a child says that it didn't do anything bad to them. I'm fine.

No it's not far fetched. It is still wrong though.

You want prohibition of computer games and yet you're pro legalisation of marijuana, a drug that can bring about psychosis in predisposed individuals?

I didn't say hunting was entertainment nor is it relevant whether it was or not. I was just using it as an equivalent in the past, ie violent behaviour not directed towards humans.
Lurker is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|