View Single Post
Old 04.22.2008, 03:33 PM   #22
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
don;t believe the hype. OF COURSE violent video games and violent movies and shit like that affect children negatively. OF COURSE IT DOES.

the same fuckers that try to pretend it does not are the fuckers that spend millions and hundreds of millions to showcase their product with childrens TV advetrtisements, and to imbed adverts into the videop games themselves. the fucking assholes.

they would have us believe that their imbedded advertisements work to raise revenue and to create a customer base but that the vioence and chaos and outright gore in many video games are doijng NOTHING to a child's head and development? fuck a whole lot of that.

OF COURSE it affects them negatively.

go read about the cyhildren that ahve hurt or killed other children and feel no remorse at all, who kept thinking "it was like a video game". enjoy the end times everyone.