View Single Post
Old 07.31.2016, 09:28 AM   #48047
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by a baby in 1980
Eagles (remastered)

so good...

Eek. Yikes. I'm genuinely glad that you find joy in the Eagles' music. Seriously. But... wow... I do not. It's hard to imagine anyone under the age of 50 having a legitimate love for the Eagles (undoubtedly one of the most establishmenty bands of all time, like Fleetwood Mac without any pretense of artistic experimentation, or desire to move beyond the parameters of AM rock radio), but I would be a complete and utter Genteel Death-sized prick if I ever tried to shame or insult you for enjoying their music. Enjoyment of music is a force of good in the world, and I support your enjoyment of whatever you enjoy.

Still, seeing the words "The Eagles" pop up in the middle of a conversation about the Kinks and the Beatles is... ah... jarring. Which is why I feel compelled to make this entirely unsolicited comment right now.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|