View Single Post
Old 11.16.2014, 01:13 PM   #37679
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Hi y'all.....

So...there's been an interesting development in this relationship I'm in. SO my girlfriend is pretty kinky....like really fucking kinky. The topic of 3somes(yes, with another girl) have been brought up in the past, and she has a small history with girls(one being her best friend). And earlier this week....she told me something her friend asked her the other day at school. She asked my girlfriend, "So....where's my invite? I know you and I'm wondering where's my invite...". So the other night she asked me what I think about that. I simply said, "I don't know what to say, this is unexpected and I didn't think (insert name of friend) was like that...sort of(she's a little promiscuous)". Now....I know her friend, she's cool, she's pretty.....and honestly...it'd probably be super awesome with those two...but I didn't think her and I really bonded or anything.....but whatever. I didn't address it that much because I'm not sure if it's some sort of test...but now I really think that it isn't a test....because she asked me again last night, "would you be ok with a threesome with (insert name of friend)?"
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|