View Single Post
Old 11.15.2014, 02:44 AM   #37677
Nefeli
invito al cielo

Nefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
but because they can't tame their expenses as they think they "need" a bunch of (unnecessary) things.

this is harder because it has to do with views of the world one has.
when the crisis first started, it was one of the positive things that i was thinking will come out of this. that people will stop consuming, will start thinking and realizing what really matters in life. those who are lucky and arent in the true poverty line.

there is always a thin line between anticonsumer and not being stingy (?).
you have to do it in a gentle way.
and however the crisis, the love for gadgets for example, hasnt being defeated yet.
most people consume less nowadays, but if that gets to you, makes you miserable, then nothing has changed.

personally i have troubles especially with my mother and one of my closest people. they dont get me in that aspect. only one of my close people gets it and he changed because he had to; he was the worst in consuming during 90s, i never really asked, but he spent fortunes on materials. at least he has really changed.

and a side note. being anticonsumer is a whole different and a very much harder ball game, if you have kids.
Nefeli is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|