View Single Post
Old 11.14.2014, 06:00 PM   #37676
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
you understand money and business finance better than all of us here so of course it's great to hear what you think of his ideas.

as for people failing, in one of the posts he mentions: the domestic economy is the most important aspect of his system. i believe the reason people fail at this is not so much of how they invest (some have done the same with simple index funds) but because they can't tame their expenses as they think they "need" a bunch of (unnecessary) things. the investment part i'm sure you'll manage fine.

separate from all that he has whole discussions on the economy, ecology, the role of work, etc., that i think you'll find interesting when you get to them (no rush, ha ha).

the land: i live in a ranch, without rent or mortgage and some level of self-sufficiency (e.g., heating, construction materials, etc-- other things like food to be developed in the future). the tax-free benefits of that are equivalent to sitting on a large pile of dividend stocks. it has its cons, but it's a decent shortcut.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|