View Single Post
Old 11.14.2014, 01:44 PM   #37675
Nefeli
invito al cielo

Nefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's asses
whole thing -the blog- is overwhelming, in terms of amounts for me to read.
so i read few entries here and there and then went straight to HOW he made the money, because obviously only by saving for only 5 or 10 yrs, you cant make sufficient amount for the rest of your life. unless...well, lets stay positive.

i ll try to have a daily routine reading parts this blog. thank you again.

lol i dont think i can make it! (was reading the 'why few succeed' part hehe). he was dedicated and he was dedicated in the investing part. spent time on that. respect. got me into some thinking though, i mean whether i could ever find the interest and dedication to do the same.

only by that part i posted, i respect and admire him. if that replies to how i percieve him. not only considering my education etc, but mostly because of the way he invested; reflected elements of his character and personality, elements i related to. for example: risk aversion, or if you take the risk having explored it before, owning knowledge at least some before you invest (or make a move in your life in general), minimum greediness.

also! his manifesto, the way he perceives money, is the way i do to. since mid 90s i remember myself thinking about money like that. so that means since the first time i got into real world - after uni etc. not much later on, was witnessing all this consuming frenzy and seeing it for what it really was -got into it as well, but in very moderate way and got out of it early.

what do you mean 'went back to land instead'? you mean you did the properties/land investing thing?
Nefeli is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|