View Single Post
Old 11.12.2014, 10:54 AM   #37668
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antagon
Is my point of view just fucked up or am I right in raising an eyebrow/to call BS on this one?

the other person is being deliberately dense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefeli
the work itself, i hope, i think i will be able to handle it.
the interaction again with assholes, on that i have zero tolerance. done it for 17 yrs and i m terrified of it. i hope i ll be lucky. its one of the few things i believe luck has smth to do with; with what kind of coworkers one ends up with.

and it was a coincidence. i somehow listened to incapacitants, yesterday in the morning. opened and closed a page for the so - called box strategy (derivatives/ box is stupid compilation). and then got that call.

i think i know what you mean. i hate people. well, not all of them, but many. i have little patience left. maybe you can find a place where they leave you alone with your toughts. i know it's hard. they have all the stuff we need and we have to go to them to get it. i still haven't solved this one. i'm working on it though.

the other thing to watch out for i suppose is to avoid matching your spending with your income. everybody needs some "fuck you" money, especially those who aren't there voluntarily. take the money and run.

there is a guy who says if you can live on 25% of your income you can retire in 7 years: http://earlyretirementextreme.com/bo...he-matrix.html

7 years is a long time but it's better than 40, right?

wait, i think he's now saying 5. even better.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|