View Single Post
Old 12.30.2006, 01:20 AM   #115
Dead-Air
invito al cielo

Dead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by porkmarras
I was quite touched by a young lithuanian musician recently.As we were chatting about Nirvana,i told him that i've seen them 3 times while they were still around and the expression on his face was like,wow!.

The first time I saw Nirvana it was at Squid Row, this tiny club in Seattle, and there were honestly like three people in the audience. I had gone to see Skin Yard, who they were opening for. The set was all Bleach stuff of course, and quite a bit more metal stylisitcally than even a few years later when they would still be doing that stuff (they kept doing mostly material off of Bleach for a really long time before they started the stuff that wound up on Nevermind.) I was totally floored by their set, and walked out in a total daze, deciding I didn't need to stay to watch the headlining band because this was too fucking good. I said to myself outloud, as I walked out of the club, "That's the best band in the world, and noone will ever know..."

It seemed that way at the time anyhow...
Dead-Air is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|