Thread: Mix Tapes
View Single Post
Old 07.14.2012, 03:39 PM   #573
hypertonic
bad moon rising

hypertonic kicks all y'all's asseshypertonic kicks all y'all's asseshypertonic kicks all y'all's asseshypertonic kicks all y'all's asseshypertonic kicks all y'all's asseshypertonic kicks all y'all's asseshypertonic kicks all y'all's asseshypertonic kicks all y'all's asseshypertonic kicks all y'all's asseshypertonic kicks all y'all's asseshypertonic kicks all y'all's asses
Had some setbacks.. including being knocked unconscious by a bouncer and another long week of work..

However, my band-mate found a bunch of blank tapes randomly. I am going ahead with it in any case. Got a pretty good collection of stuff that will probably end up a Side A/B thing. Maybe rock/beat driven on side A and ambient/drone stuff on the B. Something like that.

EDIT: I am really excited about his though and I do want to get some out. I do have an over-arching theme and progression shaping up.. Definitely not just recording a list of songs.. haha. I even sorta wish I had my old Serato digital vinyl setup to mix and blend the transitions manually.. and using real vinyl mixed in as well. At this point I'm just trying to include some favs of all of our and some more rare selections here and there..
hypertonic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|