Thread: Chevelle
View Single Post
Old 03.03.2014, 10:03 PM   #4
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Sorry, this stuff is indefensible NASCAR meathead garbage rock.

Dude.. that is SO totally off-base, have you ever even listened to this band? I will totally admit that ten years ago because they were so radio and top-40 popular that I totally dissed them, but then 3 years ago I found a copy of Wonder What's Next in my sisters' CD pile and I checked it out. Its good shit. Totally not meathead metal in the slightest. Lyrically its WAY more emo than NASCAR folks could ever handle.. Its more like a more hardcore inspired kind of shoegaze

But you're free to your opinion so long as you don't mistake me for me a NASCAR meathead, which in case, even you my friend can totally fuck the fuck off

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|