Thread: Sonic 2012
View Single Post
Old 05.06.2012, 01:01 AM   #131
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by hipster_bebop_junkie
It is available to order via Sunburned Hand Of The Man's mailing list (though orders placed these days wouldn't be processed until May 16th, when John Moloney gets back from touring), it's a cassette tape edition limited to 200 copies, and there isn't any clue which would lead to think it will be released on wax as well. This is the information about the tape as they provided it through Sunburned Hand Of The Man's e-mail:

THURSTON MOORE / JOHN MOLONEY - FUNDAMENTAL SUNSHINE - MH129 - c40 cassette
$10 USA / $11 Canada / $14 EUROPE / AUSTRALIA postpaid
'Thurston & John bring the war in scorching guitar and drum overview of their March 2012 duo tour of Holland, Belgium & France. a jump cut edit of their entire sweat-soaked tour is presented here in 40 minutes of trench warfare. heavy free punk, jazz and riff attack. the first recording of this new unit with more to come!' first edition of 200.
thanx! I have c-cassette player, but I think I will not order this. You know the vinyl is the greatest passion of me.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|