View Single Post
Old 05.19.2010, 11:46 PM   #94
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
No, I never criticized him for not being a successful comedian. I "criticized" him for not coming up with anything funny or original himself. Big difference. Success has nothing to do with influencing my opinions in the least -- talent does. See, even if you "hate" Tom Green, it still seems silly to outright dismiss him, since he's a true original, and obviously a comedic genius. It's pointless to criticize him, when he is in a league of his own. I was just asking Rob if he'd come up with any comedic innovations lately. It's not supposed to be some epic argument here, just a genuine question, which would have lead to me illustrating my point a bit better.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|