View Single Post
Old 01.17.2018, 04:07 PM   #1916
Peterpuff
stalker

Peterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's asses
End of the F***cking World - Netflix
Enjoyed it. It's odd. I got a mild Wes Anderson vibe mixed with that cynical British wit. It has a certain tone that is just hard to totally pinpoint. Interesting watch. I am really interested to see what becomes of that Alex Lawther kid in it. He was in one of my favorite Black Mirror episodes and this series, and just knocked it out of the park in both, imo. I think he'll be one to watch in the future.

Dark - Netflix
If you can get past the English overdubbing, this is very well worth the watch. There are a lot of Stranger Things comparisons I see online, but I don't totally agree with them after watching. I see where they come from, but this series certainly stands alone. Clever writing. Heavy story that develops interestingly well.

And of course, both the new Chappelle and Tom Segura standup specials were quite enjoyable.

I really am interested in that American Horror Story after reading through this thread some more. I will likely be starting that this weekend. It sounds hit or miss though. Should I start with Season 1 and just keep going or should I jump around to different seasons?
Peterpuff is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|