View Single Post
Old 10.10.2011, 12:58 PM   #1
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
anyone else see or hear this? its totally insane!

Standing on the hard shoulder of the motorway, the police spoke to the twins when, without warning, Ursula ran into the side of an oncoming 40-tonne truck travelling at around 60–70 mph.[1][10] Sabina then followed her into the road and was hit by a Volkswagen Polo travelling at high speed.[1] Both survived. Ursula in particular was fortunate not to be killed instantly. Instead, she was immobilised as the lorry had crushed her legs. Sabina spent fifteen minutes unconscious.[1]
The pair were treated by the paramedics; however both women resisted medical aid, fighting and screaming at the paramedics and police officers. Sabina shouted "They're going to steal your organs" and "I recognise you – I know you're not real".[10]
Sabina got to her feet, whereupon a policewoman attempted to persuade her to stay on the ground and receive further medical attention. Sabina instead struck the officer and crossed the central reservation again, running into traffic on the other side of the motorway. Emergency workers and several members of the public caught up with her, restrained her and carried her to a waiting ambulance, at which point she was sedated. Ursula was also taken to hospital where she stayed for weeks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6e3OwOws3I

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|