View Single Post
Old 03.18.2014, 12:21 PM   #37186
pony
the end of the ugly

pony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's asses
met my goal of writing 4 pages for my paper today! i am so proud! could go on writing rn, but i am still in the library and i don't have the kathy acker novel with me that i need to write my last chapter. maybe i'll do it when i get home so that tomorrow i'll only have to write my introduction and conclusion which will be super easy.

after handing this paper in on thursday, i will take a break til saturday and then start with the last paper i owe a professor. really need to hand it in soon, as the module in which i had the seminar is about to get over, if i don't hand it in in time EVERYTHING I DID AT UNI WILL BE FOR NOTHING
pony is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|