Thread: guns guns guns
View Single Post
Old 05.20.2018, 06:22 PM   #103
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
no they wouldnt prosecute it but that’s the thing

40% of crimes are commited with stolen guns!

check this: 600k guns are stolen every year nowadays. 600,000! numbers going up with guns stolen from cars.

the other thing i thought about is: neither you nor i knew the laws for domestic placement of guns before this.

why the hell is that? how come i know that driving 15mph over the limit is reckless driving but i dont know what constitutes negligence when keeping guns? why didnt i have to pass a test of competence and understanding to prove that im capable of using a tool for killing? no psychiatric eval or anything? it’s nuts!

again im all for the right to defend your home and family and i have weapons but it’s just too easy. i wouldnt have minded taking a test.

and no, people dont drive drunk these days the way they did half a century ago.

they dont smoke as much either.

laws and regulations and social policy have not eliminated drunk driving or smoking but have reduced it.

again not asking for perfection just harm reduction. make responsible gun ownership mandatory, not optional.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|