Thread: 24 years 9/11
View Single Post
Old 09.19.2011, 01:32 PM   #8
keep poppin pimples
expwy. to yr skull

keep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asses
Stephen Davis: It must be difficult for a touring reggae band to maintain its herb supply.
Peter Tosh: Well, herb is all over America, mon. You don't have to bring no herb here anymore. Ssssswwwwwffftttt. Ahhh.
Stephen Davis: Is it as good as what you find in Jamaica?
Peter Tosh: No way. Psychologically, you just have to pretend that it is good - pretend that you smoking the best draw - till you reach home, where the best is.
Stephen Davis: As a connoisseur of herb, what do you prefer?
Peter Tosh: Well, Thai stick not bad. And the Colombian now, the quality varies, but the other day I get a draw of Colombian in Milwaukee. Exclusive!! Ssssswwwwwffftttt.

Stephen Davis: In many of your songs, you call for legalizing marijuana. But there's a theory that if Jamaica legalized it, the country would be transformed into an outlaw agromomy operating under United Nations sanctions...
Peter Tosh: Bullshit! (kissing his teeth bitterly). Nine out of ten people in Jamaica smoke herb. Everyone an outlaw.
Stephen Davis: No, I mean the United Nations has these antidope statutes...
Peter Tosh: United Nations bullshit! (furious). Me no wanna hear that argument there. Who are them who take counsel against I&I, to see that I&I are separated from I&I culture? He who created the earth created herb for the use of man, seen? If herb was growing in the blood-clot United Nations, you think Jamaica could go tell United Nations what to do? So how come the bumba ras clot United Nations dare to come and tell us what to do? Fuck the United Nations! My Father grow herb, and if my Father know what is right would have made herb growing in the United blood-clot Nations, not just in Jamaica for I&I who praise him continually.
keep poppin pimples is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|