View Single Post
Old 11.24.2009, 10:39 AM   #59
dnorsen
bad moon rising

dnorsen kicks all y'all's assesdnorsen kicks all y'all's assesdnorsen kicks all y'all's assesdnorsen kicks all y'all's assesdnorsen kicks all y'all's assesdnorsen kicks all y'all's assesdnorsen kicks all y'all's assesdnorsen kicks all y'all's assesdnorsen kicks all y'all's assesdnorsen kicks all y'all's assesdnorsen kicks all y'all's asses
bummer! i thought i was going to get comped one via matador records for some stuff we have done with them in the past at work. but it didn't pan out. i actually had a couple people come up the first night and offer us free tix at the merch table. i was like what am i going to do with them now??? haha

i liked last night's set more but it could of been the inclusion of schizophrenia! meat puppets were good given the large amount of stuff off II and up on the sun. cold cave wasn't totally my bag with all the synths but it was good ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by narlus
turned out that i had an extra ticket i couldn't use (got comped one when i wasn't expecting it) and it went to waste. oh well.

nah, not heading out tonight...gotta work on the photos from over the weekend (Times New Viking the night before).