Thread: Gaga album art
View Single Post
Old 05.18.2011, 07:41 AM   #1
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Right, some of you are a bit more au fait with the art world than me. I'm not normally much of a one for 'wtf is this?' but... really? Seriously? Is this really the sort of album art that 2011 is saying is ok? I mean, look at it. It's utterly preposterous.

I know a lot of you are going to piss and moan about how some things are popular and you never got laid until you were 30 and you're bitter about how pop music pissed on you once when you were, like, thinking really deep shit about how Sonic Youth ironically write the shittest lyrics of any band I can currently think of. Just leave it out, please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|