View Single Post
Old 07.04.2013, 04:48 PM   #45549
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian

I have avoided LA like the plague since the mid '90s. Last time I was there I flew threw, had a layover, caught an Angels game, and bounced the next morning. I have no interest in that city.

If you went to an Angels game you most certainly weren't in Los Angeles, though give us time, we're taking over the OC too

You're smart to stay away, half of the ten million people who live here weren't born in LA. This city is a magnetic trap of a bizarre parallel dimension. You can't leave, or escape, shit, it doesn't even cross your mind that such a possibility exists. Does it? Sometimes you decide to leave, but then those plans become hazy, distant, and suddenly more like a foggy memory, a thought temporarily captured between sleeping and waking. Yes, stay away. You've been properly forewarned, if you come here for too long, you will never leave.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|