View Single Post
Old 12.16.2012, 03:24 PM   #2279
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Who's Paul Moore?!?

I've heard that the problem with defences is spreading to other leagues but I've not seen enough to really know so I'll take your word for it that it isn't.

And yeah, that tends to be how I see 'world class', too: a player that'd likely make the first team of any of the major clubs or national sides. Begging the question, is there a single truly world class English player right now - by which I suppose we have to mean is there a current English player good enough to play for Barca or Real or Bayern or Spain or Germany? Rooney? Probably (Real, anyway). Scholes? Definitely once, but not now. Ditto Gerrard, Lampard and Ashley Cole.

And yeah, I really want that Jonathan Wilson book, too.

Ewwww Hummels. Looking good!!!
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|