View Single Post
Old 12.11.2012, 12:31 AM   #35657
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
O, mi waifu!!!

True stroy: I just spent 30 minutes digging through anime dvds in hopes of finding the complete series. I'm just going to have to internet it. My oddly-encoded downloads are no longer enough to satisy.

@gast: I saw that lost monkey, and thought of you. Not even The Great Gastby can dis his jacket. How was Dutchland?

True story (pt 2): for the first time ever, I will be allowing the forum software to filter-out a user's posts. I cannot take their innate talent for making just about anything boring as fuck. I do not deem their posts worthy of my pickish ire, yet simply cannot read another drab word without plotting evil. So, evil be damned, I'm free. It's on you now, syg; show that stiff the door.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|