View Single Post
Old 03.29.2010, 01:22 PM   #22
scott v
expwy. to yr skull

scott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's asses
the squire jagmaster is alright, not as good and full sounding as my telecaster custom with the neck humbucker... i think the big chunk of wood missing in the body (it has a spring loaded bridge tremolo thats identical in strats) makes it sound just a little thin to me as its lighter. but the humbuckers are strong as my jagmaster has higher output than my tele custom. i use the trem arm and it wil throw it out of tune, which is not necessarily a good thing pending on what you do, for noise its not a problem obviously. i paid $250 for mine which is the 3rd version made of these, which to me is a good buy for the "bargain" player... the 1st version (vista series) is much more sought after, made of the higher quality runoff jazzmaster parts in the 90's (i.e. tuners) i think these go for almost double about $500... avoid the 2nd version i heard they are the least desirable and quality plus the neck length was changed.

scott v is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|