View Single Post
Old 01.17.2017, 06:36 PM   #2005
ilduclo
invito al cielo

ilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's asses
"After I discovered who Trump is and the way that he conducted himself, I was never going to go to the inauguration. I never planned, I never contemplated even going near any of those activities or those events. I don't like the way he has, you know, misled people, the way he has lied; I don't like the way he has disparaged folks; I don't like the way he mimicked and mocked a disabled man; I don't like the way he talked about women and grabbing their private parts. So there's nothing about him that I would want to be involved with. And certainly the inauguration is a way of welcoming in someone to the presidency and honoring them and respecting them. I don't honor him, I don't respect him, and I don't want to be involved with him."—Rep. Maxine Waters,
ilduclo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|