View Single Post
Old 06.17.2009, 06:26 AM   #16566
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
’m constantly obsessing over Courtney Love. I want to BE her. Even though she’s fucked up and we’ve known each other for so long. You know the rules and so do I. A full commitment’s what I’m thinking of. You would get this from any other guy. I just want to tell you how I’m feeling. Got to make you understand. Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down, never run around and hurt. Never gonna make you cry, never gonna tell a lie and hurt you. We’ve known each other for so long. Your heart’s been aching but you’re to shy to say it. Inside we’ve both known whats been going on. We know the game and we’re gonna play it. And if you ask me how I’m feeling, don’t tell me your too blind to see. has had a hard life, she’s still had more of an exciting life than I ever will have. She used to be so hot in the 90s, had the rawest singing voice, sexy talking voice, she’s smart, funny, crazy, and is the queen of rock…oh did i mention she got to fuck Kurt Cobain the legend?!!? Damn you Courtney Love, damn you for being the coolest 44 year old woman.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|