View Single Post
Old 12.17.2016, 06:23 AM   #48357
the end of the ugly

guest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Hmm... Fact mag has a lot f super poppy shit for a list that starts with a line as pretentious as "No Frank Ocean, No James Blake, No Radiohead."
But yes Rihanna, yes Beyoncé, yes Lil Uzi Vert and yes Kanye (thank god), but OMG we're soooo anti-estab!

I laughed out loud at that shit. What butt wankery! And they missed a lot (LOT) of albums that they wouldn't missed if they were as cool as they think

I don't exactly think that's the point obviously, haven't taken a look at the list as I couldn't really care about them but I'm not entirely sure that those three are particularly illuminating as to what the world's going through right now, I'm not trying to undermine what value they might have but I'm not sure of their resonance if that makes sense? I think the nature of the world right now is going to create some shifts in that respect, that music will drift away from this inward indulgence (again no comment on the validity thereof) and start seeking to create something more communicable??

(jacques brodier - xhos de villemahu)

(kaneko jutok & kudo tori - duo live)

guest is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|