View Single Post
Old 12.14.2016, 11:32 PM   #48352
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper_green
I also been reading the last two pages of the hip hop thread here. and so, if Rob doesn't like Kanye then he doesn't like Kanye. so sick of people justifying their comments based on some 'we or they should like it' because "they" think its innovated in 2016. who give a fucking shit!!! music shouldn't be innovated for somebody to love or hate it. such a crap comment.

"dude but, he makes such revolutionary music". eh!, go fuck yrself!!

I'm not saying Rob should like Kanye. I'm saying he talks shit about Kanye's teeth/mental health/weight/marriage and writes off the music based on that shallow rubbish. I'm saying it's stupid to actively hate a musician for reasons that have nothing to do with their music.

Rob talks a ton of shit very deliberately and he gets shit from people as a result.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|