View Single Post
Old 04.04.2006, 01:22 AM   #1
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

SpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's asses
I need to sample some sounds from them for a song I wrote. but I don't have them. I've been getting around to buying the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly for awhile.

I need some gunshots from the final shootout scene, and I need the following 2 quotes. I'm gonna put them at the beginning and end, man or astroman? style.

Tuco: There are two kinds of spurs, my friend. Those that come in by the door; those that come in by the window.

Man With No Name: [counting Angel Eyes' men] One, two, three, four, five, and six. Six, the perfect number.
Angel Eyes: I thought three was the perfect number.
Man With No Name: I've got six more bullets in my gun.

If anyone can get those on audacity and turn them into an MP3 and yousendit, please do, I'll send you a free copy of my band's demo with some bonus live stuff after it comes out in a few weeks.
SpectralJulianIsNotDead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|