View Single Post
Old 04.02.2014, 08:25 AM   #344
louder
invito al cielo

louder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
I hope Wayne turns this around in 2014, but Drake is currently too good for Young Money. His appearance on the comp was a kindness.
sad but true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Also, we ALL flip flopped a lot last year. I mean, there was so much great music. I slept on a lot of shit I should have paid attention to, and bought a lot of albums on the first day of release that I could have just downladed.

I flipped like nuts on Indigoism. It was lower on my list than IANAHBII until I woke up and realized it was absolute fucking fire. Also, I didn't like Long.Live.A$AP at first!!!!! I was like "well, LVL is tight... But..." Man, what was I fucking thinking?!

I even think Magna Carta got the shaft. People were way too hard on that album. I listen to it now, and it's thoroughly enjoyable. It's no Blueprint/Blueprint III, or Black Album, or American Gangster, but it's better than at least half his albums.

Oh, and we all missed Dopplegangaz completely. We should be pretty ashamed about that.
not even our fault, Yeezus just made everything else seem wack.

seriously though, sometimes it takes more than a few listens to "get" an album.

--

i can't really see why a Jay fan wouldn't enjoy the first half of Magna Carta.
Picasso Baby, Tom Ford, FuckWithMe, Somewhere in America, Crown.. clearly far from Jay's best, but still solid.
louder is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|