View Single Post
Old 06.09.2013, 06:48 PM   #356
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Oh, and my top five so far:

1. GHOSTFACE - 12 Reasons to Die (what the fuck is wrong with you all? I thought this was the obvious choice, but apparently I'm the only person who didn't stop listening to this album after a week. Did nobody else catch him perform this thing live?)

2. Chance - Acidrap
3. LongLiveA$AP (slowly slipping as more hip hop albums come out... Would have been easy #1 before 12 Reasons.)
4. Tree- Sunday School II
5. Indigoism

Tyler is absent be because the more I listen to Wolf, the more it sounds like Eminem did once he started thinking of himself as important and lost his sense of humor. It'll probably be a #5 again soon, but right now it sounds like something written by (and for) high school dropouts. I'm sorry, but the disappointment of this album was huge, especially after Channel Orange set the bar higher for OF releases.

To call Tyler the RZA of the era is absolutely ridiculous. RZA is incapable of producing beats monotonous as those on Wolf. I still like the album, but it doesn't even hold my interest for the length of its duration. Meanwhile, I listened to Wu-Tang Forever all week, and never skipped a track. (Mind you if was the only cd in my car)

And stranger even than all that, I'm actually really warming to Indicud and even I Am Not a Human Being II.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|