View Single Post
Old 06.09.2013, 04:59 PM   #355
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor

I'm ALMOST feeling this. Almost.. some fresh muthafuckin 2002 beatz like that Prince Rakeim steez, that much I AM feeling sho nuff!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Why fuck up a perfectly good Gucci song with a rapping Marilyn Manson? Sounds like a waste of studio time to me.

As much as Marlyn Manson is a total deuche, I was thinking just the polar OPPOSITE, "Why fuck up a perfectly good Marlyn Manson song with a whack rapping Gucci?"

Gucci is some bullshit yo. Y'all generally be bumping that bitch-made shit here on SYG like Drake and Gucci, boss up y'all game folkz, there is some SUBSTANTIVE rap music out there, and then there are lamez out there just rapping bout how much cheese they've stashed under they mattress from a bunch of lopz buying they lame a$$ "albums"

Me, Ima dip into the the real OG shit..

DJ Quik Rhythm-al-ism

"Oh no.. its 98 y'all!"..
What y'all ninjaz know bout that grown folks muzik like that Quik yo?

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|