View Single Post
Old 09.25.2017, 03:29 PM   #21575
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
Are you sure it's not just Woody's personal life which is coloring your perception? As I look at that pic, I still think they are a silly-looking combo. I want to chuckle, not barf.

Did you know: Woody hated the film so much, he begged the company to not release it. Said he'd make them another one for free.

Meanwhile, he insists Hollywood Ending is one of his best.

What a weirdo!

well yes kinda sorta but not really

there's scene in a... gallery? boosktore? i forget where-- woody and diane keaton run into INCONCEIVABLE! (from the princess bride) who turns out to be her ex husband (lawrence or something?) and isaac (woody) says that homunculus was the gread ladies man? and she says yea.

of course inconceivable looks alot like isaac but... worse!

so it's either 2 jokes or it's confirmation that homunculi can be great in the sack.

but see, i used to have this diminutive college friend who drove this hot curvy woman into stalking him. when she approached me to cooperate in her stalking enterprise i refused but asked her what she saw in him she told me some obscene details i'd rather not repat.

so yes homunculi can be viable sex partners for beautiful women i say. why--you gotta ask them

soi don't know. i gotta get back to work so i must cease for the moment.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|