View Single Post
Old 01.18.2008, 01:08 PM   #115
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atari 2600
I don't pretend to know what Eternity is, but one thing is clear to myself. And that one thing is that Eternity was the state of our universe before the Big Bang and will once again be the state of the universe after the Big Crunch.

pictures or it didn't happen

Quote:
Originally Posted by atari 2600
As to God, the unconscious, which, I already stated, knows everything, is the wellspring tapped into for our entire history that has producted art and culture. That's were it comes from. It doesn't come out of thin air. Again, nothing is supernatural, and the term itself is a misnomer arising out of so-called "unknowns." Essentially, poo-pooing God is like taking a big shit on Art.
lot of bad art comes from the human ego, true, but Art finds its origins in connections to the unconscious, to God.

so your unconscious knows everything huh?

it's a nice personal theology you've built yourself there with bits and pieces of jung and plato and mystical scienticism, and i'm glad if it helps you in your travels, but when you prophesize in such grandiose tones i can't help to giggle. we don't know fuck about "before" the big bang or if there was such thing as "before". we just don't know.

and the unconscious schmonscious.

we know very little about anything, and shouldn't need to use grandiose fantasies as a mental crutch, but as it happens we seem to have an instinct for it and some people need it more than others. fine..
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|