View Single Post
Old 11.09.2007, 04:11 PM   #44
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
There's no winning this argument -- if you haven't even heard The Fall!

"Influence" and how "great" an album is are two different things -- not to mention that, while I really enjoy the albums you listed, calling those albums (except Confusion and Sister) "fillerless" is a bit much.

I'm not going to debate this, I just wonder how you can come to the conclusion that my statement is ridiculous when you haven't even heard The Fall. I'm not trying to be a dick, but you really have no idea what you're talking about: I've heard 100% of what Sonic Youth has done and probably 85% of what The Fall has done. So, I know what I'm talking about... I think, all in all, the Fall is a better band. Not by much. But yeah.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|